Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Thank goodness for the 7 year old that can talk me down!

LMAO! Okay, so I am much calmer about the race now. Jack put my mind at ease ;) I figure if he isn't worried, than why should I be. I am just really glad that I am taking him with me because then I can't be nervous since I will have to put on my "brave face" for him! Haha! So, now I am just really excited about it. I seriously can't wait and wish it were this weekend! My only concern is the weather and not for my sake, but his. I want to make sure that he doesn't get himself sick or anything because his mom decided to take up an outdoor activity and drag him along in 30 degree temps - at least I hope it is at least 30 degrees!

No running or gym time today. I decided to skip out of work early for a haircut and to go get new glasses. It was worth it. I'll have to put a pic of me with my new do and specs up after I take a pic tomorrow :) I got quite the deal, too. Since my brother is the lab manager at the glasses place, I am getting two pairs of glasses from him for Christmas! Can't beat it!

Tomorrow will be a good day to run ;)

3 comments:

Nikki said...

J must get that level head from his dad! ROFLMAO ;)

J/k!!

I'm glad you spent time on yourself, even if it wasn't running!

J~Mom said...

I can't even imagine running in those temps! Glad to hear you got some time for you! You deserve it!

Nikki said...

Ok, I've waited long enough! Where are the pics of sexy momma in new Fendi glasses ;)