Friday, November 17, 2006

Saving Grace

Today's run wasn't as good as the last few. I wonder why some days they are easy and some days they just aren't. I did 4 miles, but didn't run them all, which is disappointing to me. I ran the first three and then walked abut 4 tenths of a mile and then finished up running the rest. My time was around 35 minutes, not bad, but not as good as I have been doing. My saving grace, however, was seeing that I still burned 475 calories. That number will make me run all day long! I am such a calorie whore :P

Work was crazy today and the kids were equally nuts tonight, so I am so so glad I got that run in. It was seriously all that saved my sanity on this day ;)

1 comment:

J~Mom said...

Every now and then I have one of those runs as well...they totally bring you down. Don't worry though, you are still doing awesome!!