Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Back in the Saddle!

LOL! It feels like forever since I have exercised and it was only since Saturday, but it just wasn't what I had planned for this week....don'tcha just hate when that happens? I really wanted to workout yesterday, but ended up having to work through my lunch instead and then with my brother's basketball game last night, there was no time.

So, today I went to the gym, did the elliptical and feel like a real person again! I also wandered around more than I usually do and found the rowing machines. My plan, now that the weather is turning to crap, is that I will rotate between running, elliptical, bike and rowing. I think that should give me enough variety for a while to keep me motivated to get to the gym no less than 4 days a week. I would love to say 5, but with Christmas so close, I really need to give myself at least 1 lunch a week that I can use to run errands and shop.

So, here's to a great December at the gym!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm glad you found some options at the gym :p Good luck with your crazy schedule....I dont know how you do it! I am the major slacker and am using bronchitis and f****** cold weather as my excuse :p

J~Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J~Mom said...

Geesh, potty mouth Nikki. It's a good thing I don't use the f word.

Anyway, great job on finding the options. Four days a week sound perfect through December.

Sorry I deleted that last one I had a type.

Nikki said...

phbfttttt Java!!!!!!