Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Get Her Out of My Head!

It has been miserably hot here lately. Like open the door and feel like you are stepping into soup, hot. Just gross. But the workouts have continued, even though the blogging took a mini-break. Just haven't had the energy to type lately.

My 3-year-old and I both had dreams about Kruex Sunday night. She came in to my room Monday morning and said:

Her - I snuggled with Kruex-y last night.
Me - Oh, that's so nice.
Her - I told him to snuggle you, too.
Me - You did?! Thank you for telling him that!
Her - Yeah, and I was helping him walk, too.
Me - *jaw on the floor*

That was MY dream! I had a dream that I was holding his hands and helping him walk around the room. I swear one of those two kids are totally in my head and as much as I believe in being able to use dreams as a way to the astral plane, I am more worried that it is actually Payton who is so tuned in to me. It is kind of eerie how well she reads me (and also knows how to push my buttons :P)

Yesterday was upper body at the gym and today I am planning a lunchtime run with maybe a bit of core work after. Hope everyone has a good day :)

10 comments:

J~Mom said...

WOW!! That is so amazing!! Leave it to Miss P to be the one to get in your head! Glad to see you post, I was thinking about you!

Wes said...

That is so cool! Have a great workout!!

Marcy said...

That would freak me out!!

LMAO! at the last line of the 3rd paragraph. Keira is the same way. Master manipulators hehe

I'm glad to see you still going along with the workouts :-) I hear you on the heat, uggghhhhhhhh

Jess said...

I can sypathize with the heat woes; it's friggin roasty here!

David said...

That's an interesting, and IMO very special, thing that you two shared. I would hope she would remember later, but maybe not with her young age.

Nikki said...

ohhh goosebumps from head to toe!!! Hes running I bet ;)

Missed reading up on you...glad your still pluggin along!

Krista said...

I always am amazed how much "inside my head" my mom is; I've never considered she might think the same thing of me. It's interesting to hear a mom's point of view. In any case, you're both lucky to have these little visits in your dreams.
I stumbled upon your blog and love it - you have a lot of great insights. I was just browsing your posts and saw one that really hit home, and I used the idea for a post today. Hope you don't mind!
Good luck with the work out...

Unknown said...

Sounds to me like Kruex was hanging out with the two of you last night. Pretty cool stuff.

I hope the weather turns for you soon. No fun running in soup.

Mendy said...

That's so sweet! and very special between the 2 of you. I, too got goosebumps!

iJuls said...

Touching.