Monday, February 25, 2008

Introducing...











Miss Tootsie Jo!  

This picture was taken the weekend we got her, but other than maybe filling out a bit (which you can't really tell because of all the hair) she still looks the same.  The kids are still loving her.  Not so much the cleaning up after her, since apparently being completed babied and being let go to the bathroom on a pad in the kitchen is not really up her alley and she prefers to still pee and crap all over the place :P  But they love to tear through the house getting her to chase after them and she even is into snuggling with Payton.  I don't really get that since Payton is about as warm and fuzzy as the Ice Queen from Narnia, but whateva ;)

On the workout front, things are going well.  I had to miss last Friday and Saturday's workouts since I was hit with a nasty stomach bug.  Both of my kids have already had it so hopefully we are free and clear of all other nasties.  We had a great workout today with *Jillian*...3500 meters on the rowing machine with 105 thrusters sprinkled in there.  It was intense.  I do find that I have a lot more stamina on the rower than I do running and those thrusters are one of my favorites (and unfortunately Kathy's least favorites) and we seem to do them more often than anything else.  Well, those and squats :P  Our boy is leaving for a long weekend so this week we are getting him MWTH and then TWF of next week.  It may actually work out pretty well so that I can get a run in here or there since they have been getting the shaft between the trainer and Body Attacks.  

Hope everyone is doing well.  I am trying my darndest to keep up on blogs and will get better now that I have a better handle on this computer!  

15 comments:

Marcy said...

OMG HOW CUTE!!! What a little dolly she is (both of them :-) ) Gosh it kinda makes me all warm and fuzzy inside and makes me want to buy one . .but then I read the whole pee and crap all over the place and I have a change of heart LMAO!

David said...

Your little clone and her dog look cute together. She seems really happy to have a pet puppy.

Glad you are over the food evacuation issues (either end, it's still food), and especially that the kids didn't get it. That would be not fun: dog, son, and daughter redecorating the house. :-)

Viv said...

They look so cute together. I am glad the kiddos are enjoying the puppy so much!
The rowing sounds fun, but tiring.

Wes said...

Cute puppy! I potty trained four Lhasas. The way to their heart and mind is through their stomach!!

Marathoner in Training said...

Cute dog, and the kid is not bad looking either (takes after you) :)

Mendy said...

Lori, OMG! They are gorgeous. Payton is a spitting image of you. Wow! They look so darling together.

Glad you got over that crappy sickness fast. I bet it wasn't fun. Seems like the workouts are going awesome!

Nancy said...

Ahhh, very sweet!!

Jess said...

Cute!

J~Mom said...

Omiheck they are so cute together!!! I had to crack up at what you said about Peyton being the Ice Queen!! That is so funny! What is Body Attack? Our gym has something called Body Pump, I wonder if they are the same. See ya later chicka!

jahowie said...

Very cute dog!! :-) It sounds like you are doing very well on your workouts. Keep up the good work!! :-)

ws said...

your puppy is SOOOO cute. Monkey will be jealous. I've done a terrible job keeping up with blogs lately...I make no promise about getting better though. hope all is well.

P.O.M. said...

Oh.My.Gosh. Tootsie Jo is my dream dog. I want one. Wahhhhhhhhhhh

iJuls said...

The dog is pretty cute, but your daughter is adorable.

Paul said...

She is such a cutie!

My Life said...

Wow, I've been MIA... they are soooo dang cute!!