Friday, October 26, 2007

TGIF!!!!

Oh wow has this been a long week. I really thought that I had nothing other than a run and church in the plans for this weekend, but it is slowly filling up. And I'm really not that excited about it. The end of the month seems to be tough around here. It is logical since Kruex died on the 30th, but then add in the full moon (which has happened in the last few days) and my wonderful monthly visitor :P and the end of the month just really blows.

The running/exercising has been doing much better this week than the last two. I haven't decided if I am going to go for a 4ish mile run tonight or just wait and do 5-6 tomorrow. If I do run tonight I think I will wait until Sunday for the long(er) run. Yoga needs to become a priority again, too. Especially now that the weather has turned colder, I think it will be really beneficial to spend some good quality time stretching and breathing. I am having a lot of problems with my calves cramping after running. I am pretty sure it is just a hydration/stretching issue, but part of me is a bit nervous since I started back on birth control in the last month. I always worry just a bit about blood clots since they were so common with my grandpa. Stupid, probably, but still just a nagging concern.

Halloween is just around the corner! I'm one of the moms in charge of Jack's class party and everything seems to be under control. Well, everything except for the fact that we still haven't gotten Jack's costume yet. I ordered one three days ago and last night got an email to let me know they canceled my order because it was out of stock by that time :P So, he found another that he actually liked more and I cut my left arm off and mailed it to them to pay the retarded amount of shipping that they charged me to get it here by Tuesday. I just really hope it makes it. I think this is the first year that he has *really* wanted to be something. He is going as Elvis and Payton is going to be a 50's girl. Although, she will tell you that she is going to be a "10-year-old girl" because she can't remember 50's ;)

Good luck to all the racers this weekend! An extra big shout to Wendy who is running MCM this weekend! She is totally ready and is going to knock its socks off :) Well, unless her dad asks what took her so long, and then she will probably knock his off instead ;)

5 comments:

Wes said...

Have a great weekend!!

Marcy said...

How freekin cute!! I love how they're going to match!! Awwwwwhhh. You know you have to show me pics, right?

I've been thinking about yoga. I jsut got this flier thingy that the teachers at K's preschool handed out and they have classes starting Nov 5th. Def something I'm going to look into.

Have a great weekend chica!!

Jess said...

It seems like everyone had a rough week -- myself included -- was there something in the air?

My Life said...

Seriously... I think we all needed a TGIF!

Hope your hamstring cramping lets up... yuck!

J~Mom said...

Hope your weekend is going great! You are way more brave then me, I totally would not want to plan a Halloween party. There is something about all of that sugar! :>P