Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Blessing in Disguise?

I did a nice, big, depressing post this morning that Blogger apparently felt you all needed to be sheltered from. Blogger was probably right :P

So, instead you will get this...

Monday night 3.5 miles of pure hell (okay, maybe not the first 1.5, but the last 2 for sure)
Tuesday - I managed to get off the couch and feed my children
Wednesday - I actually made it into the shower and into work. Run on tap for tonight.

So, in a nutshell that is probably all you really needed to know and the amazing vanishing post was good enough to get it off my chest and out of my head.

Nevermind....now they both choose to show up :P

7 comments:

Marcy said...

Blogger has it's ways of being a PITA sometimes. Blah. At least you got a little 3.5 in :-)

Nikki said...

(((Lori))) I dont know how you do it.

Scott McMurtrey said...

Throw it all out there when you need to. We're electronic blog venting absorbers and we all pride ourselves with be able to help take loads off anyone who needs a little load lifting. :)

Jess said...

Is blogger an amalgam for "god"? I have often wondered...

Mendy said...

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog! Even though blogger didn't allow you to share, it sometimes does just feel better getting it out there and am glad you were able to do that.

Unknown said...

I was having Blogger issues this morning. I have noticed how great it can feel to just type the words...it's a nice form of therapy.

Mom tried decaf once said...

Blogger can be so strange sometimes.