Thursday, November 1, 2007

1st of the Month

It seems like for the past few months, the first (or close thereto) always has me thanking you guys for all your support. Obviously, the end of the month is my rough time :P So, without sounding like a broken record, but more importantly, to not let all of your wonderful words of kindness and support go unnoticed......THANK YOU! It really does mean the world to me and I don't ever want to take it for granted.

I need to go for a run tonight, but this week has worn me ragged...I am playing with the idea of running tomorrow night and then doing my 6 miles on Sunday instead of Saturday, like I had originally planned. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense anyway since we have a birthday party to go to on Saturday and I also told one of my bosses that I could be available for last minute help on Saturday. This way I can just go home, relax, fold laundry and enjoy not running in a million directions for once this week.

I do have a dog question (which probably has most of you grimacing right now), but I have been doing a lot of research and am leaning towards a Bichon Frise right now. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge on them? I would love any positives and negatives you can give me. Or even any good websites that I may have missed in my massive search that has been taking place of working lately :X

I'm going to try to get a pic of the kids in the Halloween gear from last night up later tonight, too. Since the great crash I have been nervous about putting any pictures on the new computer, but I know I need to get over that already ;)

9 comments:

Marcy said...

Bichon Frise, huh? That sounds like such a snooty type dog. You big snob!! LOL JK!! I know which one's you're talking about though and they're REALLY cute!!! I don't know anything about them though. I wonder about the hair though? Do you have to constantly groom it? Does it shed a lot?

Marcy said...

Really?!? LMAO! That is awesome!! Some of them (of some pics I've seen) were sporting the shorter type hair so I can see that. I personally dig the poofy type hair though LOL It would be a nice size doggie for you guys, nice and on the smaller side.

David said...

Well, you can count on us on the first of the month, every month. And please do!

No experience with that dog. The only small dog I've spent time around recently was a Boston Terrier, which was apparently orignally bred to be a lap dog. They are great, and can play as hard as you can, but be as sweet as any kid would need.

Jess said...

My grandparents have a Bichon Frise. It's like a small poodle. They love it.

jahowie said...

I can't help you on the dog thing. We have a cat, and that's about all that I can handle. I don't have to run right home after work and let him out and all that jazz. Have a great run!!

Krista said...

My aunt has a Bichon and loves it. It's 14 years old and has been pretty much free of health problems. It grew up with kids and was great with them, and it's well-trained - stays inside its boundaries and doesn't bite or bark or anything.
Bottom line, it seems to be a great family dog. And they don't shed, which is a plus.

J~Mom said...

I have only had labs. And as you know the one we have now is crazy. :>P

Love ya girl!! XOXOOXOXOXOXO

Mendy said...

Always count on us around the first, if you need to!!!

I know nothing about dogs, so I'm no help there.

Laurel said...

I can't wait to see the kids in their costumes!