Thursday, November 15, 2007

Marcelina McG........WE WANT YOU!



So, get your best naggy-wife voice out and talk Mr. McG into sending you to the half in January.

Because really...Arizona needs you. I need you. Lisa really needs you. And now? Well, now, Mendy & David need you, too.

Just think of all the fun we will have. Actually, since I have never previously done a list on this blog, I think I'll de-virginize the site just for you :0

1) Lisa is crazy. 'Nuff said.

2) We will get to see JavaDad make the faces IN REAL LIFE that Lisa has talked about for all these years.

3) David may be just as nuts as Lisa. For example, he keeps hinting at some insane fact that "it's just $35 to upgrade to the full". Step away from the crackpipe.

4) The weather in Arizona will be so much better than the weather in New York in January.

5) You could buy a new running outfit just for the occasion.

6) Shopping.

7) Even if you walk the whole thing, you will still probably pace the same as Lisa and I.

8) And finally - What kind of bathroom pic would it be without you there holding the camera?

So, all I'm saying is read the list. Mull it over. And then book your flight, dang it!

21 comments:

Wes said...

Marcelina? (mind starts to work, figuring out to use that tidbit of information to my advanate) :-)

Wes said...

advantage :-) :-)

David said...

Do it!

David said...

January is Rock n Roll time!!

David said...

you'll be half way to spring!

David said...

It's only $35 to upgrade to the full!!

Mendy said...

..and it looks like we're staying at the same place as Lori. YOU CAN 2! Come on, Jmom - a chauffeur! How can you resist that too? Just tell Mr McG we will all take good care of ya!

RnR AZ Jan!

jahowie said...

It would be great to head west this time of year. I actually saw some snow falling today!!! Puke!!

J~Mom said...

I will even fork out the cash to wash the van. Nah, nevermind we can all do that together as cross training.

David said...

That's a lot of forkin money, Lisa!

(hardy, har, har)

Marcy said...

OMG!!!! I'm like WTF is she talking about?!? YOU'RE SO CUTE!!!! Awwwhhhh I love you!!! You scared the SHEET outta me. You'll have to e-mail me, I hate bringing unfun stuff to the blogs :P. It's not because Mr. McG won't let me go. He NEVER says no to anything just lists the reason why he's not comfortable :P And you know I never listen to him anyway LOL. There are "other" things going on right now :-/ (ie: yesterday's appoint)

And Wes the Marcelina thing was SOOOOOO covered last month :P

J~Mom said...

:<( Well fork.

Lori said...

Fork is right :(

J~Mom said...

Oh wait, did you say I was crazy?

Pokey said...

Marcy, Marcy.....get your tail out to AZ woman!!!!

We ROCK out here :P

J~Mom said...

See what you think:

http://rnrmarathonaz.blogspot.com/2007/11/
here-ye-here-ye.html

ws said...

all you bloggers always pressuring people to do everything...

David said...

Yippee, it worked! Peer pressure totally rules!

Vickie said...

You guys are going to have SO MUCH FUN! I'm actually thinking of changing from MS to AZ because flights are SO MUCH CHEAPER! (And I have relatives there!)

Gotta Run..... said...

Trust me that I wish that it was in the budget to join you guys!! What a fun time you will have!!

J~Mom said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did it girl!!!!!!!