Monday, March 19, 2007

Catch up!

Let's see, I haven't had time to blog over the weekend, so this will just be a quicky catch up since last I updated :)

Friday - I ran 3.1 in 31 minutes, I think. It felt pretty good, but I was not breathing great.

Saturday - Warm-up mile (I may have finally figured this breathing thing out. I will let you know if it works next run or not...but this mile felt really good!) Then I did an hour and a half of weights. It was a great workout. My Icon-Kathy, her friend/gympartner Mike and I all worked together. They are sooooooooo helpful to me and have just taught me so much. I didn't even get sore from this workout!

Sunday - rest day

I wanted to run today over lunch, but ended up having to work through, so I will do some core and yoga tonight :)

Tomorrow is back to weights and I can't wait! I love the weight days at the gym!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

ohhhh loving the weights eh? Cool!! Glad your not as sore as last time! :)

Have fun tonight! Gym will be jealous!

J~Mom said...

Great workouts!!!!!! You are so fast woman!! Keep up the great work!

Gotta Run..... said...

Sounds like your new boyfriend named "gym" is turning out to be a great relationship.