Friday, February 23, 2007

Truly Running Crazy!

I have been working out daily...no slacking going on here and I really have lots to blog about, just no time to get it all done. Hopefully this weekend will give me a little time to catch up. So for now, just stats from workouts so I don't forget (which is entirely too possible).

Wednesday - Run 2.75 miles - averaging 11-minute miles. This run hurt. It was day 2 of running in a row and I don't think my poor shins are ready for that yet. They are still a bit tender today so I am going to try running on the track and if it just really sucks, I will switch to a machine to finish out the workout.

Thursday -
20 minutes on the rower - averaging 600 cals/hour. This felt really easy to me for some reason...maybe my form is way out of whack or I am just not as weak in those muscles as I thought I was ??? Either way, I liked it. We will see how I feel tomorrow since I seem to have a delayed reaction to soreness.

15 minutes on bike...I think I did like 3 miles or something. I had it on intervals. First time I used one of the pre-programmed setups and it went well.

Yesterday's workout felt great. I left the gym feeling like I was all warmed up and ready to do weights for another hour. Those are the days when I hate that I have to go back to work...heck, what am I talking about...that was the first time I have ever not wanted to crawl out of the gym.

So, today's workout is supposed to be a run. I will do a mile and if I am not crying, keep on for another one or two. If I wuss out, then I think it will be to the elliptical for me.

Have a great Friday! :)

1 comment:

J~Mom said...

Great job girlie!!!!!!!! Keep rocking it!