Friday, July 20, 2007

Some runs just bite

And tonight's was a doozie, ladies and gentlemen :-X

I don't know if it was the fact that I had not eaten dinner yet, that I decided to go run on the bike trail that has some not fun hills, or that I was pushing the jogging stroller from hell that refuses to turn :P Actually, I am sure it was a combination of all three. I knew a mile into it that I didn't want to be running, but Payton and I held in there for 2.5. And that is just going to have to be enough for tonight. I suppose I can think that it is better than none at all, eh?

6 comments:

Nikki said...

BTN!! Think of all the cals burned pushing Payton :)

Michelle said...

Yes, that is great!!

It sounds like today was the day of crappy runs, since mine sucked as well. LOL!

Mom tried decaf once said...

Ugh, I hate runs like that! The next one will be better for sure!

Marcy said...

What tha . . . .OMG you ladies with the strollers amaze me. There is no way in hell this chick would ever push and run. It's too DAMN HARD!! LOL You probably did the equivalent to a 5 mi run alone LOL

Gotta Run..... said...

Now pushing a jogger stroller is a MAJOR workout.

You really should try the Body Pump class at your gym. I have done it now a few times and am still so tired and wiped when I finish. Really an awesome class and the 60 minutes goes by super fast!! Total all over workout. Love it!

jahowie said...

Much better than none at all. :-) I'm amazed at you dedicated Moms who actually run while pushing one of those things. Nice job!!