Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Never




You are so much stronger than you think you are. You can carry whatever load is handed to you. And if it is too hard, then share it with me. I will carry part of it for you. I will take it all if you can’t handle it. If you can’t be strong enough right now, let me be strong enough for you. Don’t ever forget that I am always here to help you. I will pick up whatever you drop. I love you so much and would never leave your side.

You are so much stronger than you think you are. The rough patches don’t last forever. They really don’t. The first “ten minutes” are the hardest part. If you can get through those ten minutes, you can make it to the end. This is your “ten minutes” and I will be cheering you through. I love you so much and would never stop yelling as loud as I can for you.

You are so much stronger than you think you are. And you can believe in this because I am telling you that you are. I love you so much and would never lie to you.

I am so scared for you right now and I can’t tell you any of this yet, but I will. And I will do everything I can to help.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

((HUGGING)))

J~Mom said...

((((BIGGER HUGGING))))))

Nikki said...

((((((((((((((( BIG ASS BIATCH HUG!))))))))))))))

J~Mom said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGGING SO BIG THAT YOU BETTER NOT EVEN THINK OF MESSING WITH MY HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Nikki said...

SLaphead------> Lisa!