Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Are you Freaking Kidding Me??????

My first official weight training day was today and boy, oh boy, do I need to hit the weights! I knew that my upper body was not as strong as I want it to be, but I had no idea how weak it was :X The lat pull-down (thanks Nik ;)) sucked butt and I couldn't even pull down the last time. I suppose it gives me something to shoot for ;)

Definitely need to weight train at least 2, preferrably 3 times a week though. I think I can even use the kids to do upper body at home, too. I am also trying to line up a sitter for Saturday morning to get to the gym for a little longer and workout with a girl from work. That would be great.

And now for the icing....mom just called and grandma is back in the hospital. Seriously. :(

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Great job on the attempt to get into weights!! Your benefit a bunch!

Your soo motivational, Lori, the way you fit it into your schedule no matter what!

There is no stopping you!

You go girl!

Sorry about your grama!

J~Mom said...

I am so sorry about your grandma!! I hope she is better soon!

Great job on the weights!